Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gurldogg up at BHerd

Your humble Gurldogg is beyond flattered to be included in an upcoming street art group show. I was invited in by the righteous stencil artist and ceramicist Soule, and I've been working hard to earn my keep. It ain't easy when the other artists in the show include the bafflingly brilliant Paper Monster out of New York, Italian street artist Klevra, local hero Specs One, and a bunch more besides. You can see some of my work in progress here but I sure hope you'll come up to the north end of Seattle to see the real deal. The show "Urban Decay" runs for just 2 weeks, from August 14th to August 28, at bherd studios 8537 Greenwood Ave. N. I'll remind you again before the opening.

1 comment:

Required Reading said...

very cool. i would love to come to this show, but alas...